Carr Lane Manufacturing Co. has an excellent opportunity for an Assembler to work at a nationally recognized manufacturer located in St. Louis, Missouri.
Carr Lane Manufacturing provides a large selection of tooling components, clamps, fixturing and related workholding products for all areas of manufacturing. Based in St. Louis, Missouri USA, we make tooling items for virtually every industry around the globe. Carr Lane Manufacturing delivers consistently high-quality products and is certified ISO 9001-2015.
Working independently or as part of a team, the mechanical assembler assembles mechanical parts, components or products based on verbal instruction or by reading a print.
- Familiar with different tools and equipment used to assemble units according to required specifications in a particular area
- Read and interpret blueprints, sketches and written instructions of engineers or team lead and then to assemble the parts or products
- Assemblers looks for faulty parts during the process of assembly and may have to test the assembled parts or products to ensure that they are functioning properly and are of good quality
- Assemblers perform standard assembly procedures, perform rework, and repair on manufactured equipment and products, following established safety procedures
- Ability to follow directions carefully and adhere to deadlines
- Basic technical knowledge of the equipment, tools and the assembly process
- Manual dexterity, good eyesight and ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Able to work well independently or as part of a team
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to ready, write and understand English
Carr Lane Manufacturing provides a full range of benefits and a great working environment including:
- 100% Employer paid health premiums for the employee (Tobacco users must first complete a smoking cessation program, paid by Carr Lane Manufacturing, to receive 100% paid.)
- Optional dental and vision insurance
- Paid Holidays, PTO, Birthday off
- 401k & Profit Sharing
- Onsite workout facility
Pre-employment drug/alcohol screening required.
Carr Lane is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
To apply for this position:
Please email your resume to Human Resources. Thank you for your interest in Carr Lane Manufacturing!