Carr Lane Manufacturing has an excellent opportunity for an Estimator/Cost Analyst to work at a nationally recognized manufacturer located in St. Louis, Missouri.
Carr Lane Manufacturing provides a large selection of tooling components, clamps, fixturing and related workholding products for all areas of manufacturing. Based in St. Louis, Missouri USA, we make tooling items for virtually every industry around the globe. Carr Lane Manufacturing delivers consistently high-quality products and is certified ISO 9001-2015.
- Follow an estimating process that includes the following: material costs, labor rates, run times, and overhead costs
- Design estimating tracking reports for use by management
- Coordinate an estimating group of 1 to 3 additional estimators
- Communicate with customers regarding estimates
- Validate and update burden rates for machine centers by analyzing existing data
- Validate and update cost and labor components for individual items and families of items.
- Review and track variances against standards on various jobs and update standards where necessary
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Accounting, Finance, or Engineering (preferred)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in estimating or similar field
- Experience with ERP systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Carr Lane Manufacturing provides a full range of benefits and a great working environment including:
- 100% Employer paid health premium for the employee (Tobacco users must first complete a smoking cessation program, paid by the company, to receive 100% paid employee health premium.)
- Voluntary dental and vision plans, optional term life, long term disability
- Employer paid life insurance premium
- 401k and Profit Sharing
- Paid holidays, generous PTO, birthday off
- Workout facility onsite
Pre-employment drug/alcohol screening required.
Carr Lane is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
To apply for this position:
Please email your resume to Human Resources. Thank you for your interest in Carr Lane Manufacturing!