Carr Lane Manufacturing, a global leader in the world of manufacturing, is seeking a Key Accounts Manager, which will be based out of our St. Louis, Missouri, headquarters.
Carr Lane Manufacturing provides one of the world's largest selection of tooling components, clamps, fixturing and related workholding products for all areas of manufacturing. Based in St. Louis, Missouri, USA, we make tooling items for virtually every industry around the globe. Carr Lane Manufacturing delivers consistently high-quality products, and is certified ISO 9001:2015.
The Key Accounts Manager will be primarily responsible for managing and growing specific business relationships with distributors, customers and end users throughout North America. Target markets include aerospace, agriculture, and automotive industries along with their Tier 1 and Tier 2 suppliers.
This position reports to the North American Sales Manager.
Carr Lane Manufacturing provides a great working environment and a full range of benefits including:
- 5+ years Outside Sales / Sales Engineer experience
- 5+ years Industrial Sales experience with aerospace and/or CNC machining supplies
- 50% overnight travel and available for International travel
- Familiarity with workholding and tooling products is a plus
- Strong oral and written fluency in English
- Comfortable using Microsoft Office products, preparing territory status reports, using social media applications, and video conferencing
- Professional demeanor and personal appearance
- U.S. citizen with a valid Passport
- Generous salary and results-driven bonus structure
- Company car provided
- 100% Employer paid health premiums for the employee (Tobacco users must first complete a smoking cessation program, paid by Carr Lane Manufacturing, to receive 100% paid.)
- Optional dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid life insurance premiums
- 401k & Profit Sharing
- Paid holidays, generous PTO, birthday off
Pre-employment drug/alcohol screening required.
Carr Lane Manufacturing Co. is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
To apply for this position:
Please email your resume to Human Resources. Thank you for your interest in Carr Lane Manufacturing!