Carr Lane Manufacturing Co. has an excellent opportunity for a Master Manufacturing Production Planner to work at a nationally recognized manufacturer located in Austin, Texas.
Carr Lane provides a large selection of tooling components, clamps, fixtures and related workholding products for all areas of manufacturing. Based in St. Louis, Missouri, USA, we make tooling items for virtually every industry around the globe. Carr Lane Manufacturing delivers consistently high-quality products and is certified ISO 9001-2015.
Responsibilities of the Job:
The Master Planner is an active contributor to the execution and coordination of materials, manpower, and machines to achieve the Production plan. Responsible for the daily review of ERP Planning System output (Workbenches), new customer orders, and any open jobs for all planners. The Master Planner also reviews each order to ensure the timely completion of jobs.
Other duties include:
- Creating and maintaining a schedule for production, verification that BOM and routing is correct, and setting priorities. Including Special reports and tools to verify jobs release on time.
- Working and communicating with Team Leader(s), Management, and Executive level employees.
- Monitoring jobs as they flow through the manufacturing process including past due, new orders and creation of safety stock inventory based on systems requirements.
- Coordinate job completion dates with Team Leaders.
- Verification of the customer order due date and updates in the ERP System.
- Follow-up with shipping department on prioritized orders, along daily accomplishment of jobs based on due dates on customer orders, including expedite orders dates.
- Experience in similar roles or CNC machining or manual machining operations, including inventory and planning.
- Experience using ERP or MRP systems with strong computer skills (MS Excel, Word and Outlook).
- Basic Knowledge of Manufacturing and understanding of grinders, lathes, mills CNC WC, CNC lathes and CNC mills.
- Knowledge of metal components, including the use of calipers and drawings.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to read, write and understand English.
- Bilingual (Spanish and English) a plus.
Carr Lane Manufacturing provides a full range of benefits and a great working environment including:
- 100% Employer paid health premiums for the employee (Tobacco users must first complete a smoking cessation program, paid by Carr Lane Manufacturing, to receive 100% paid.)
- Optional dental and vision insurance
- Paid Holidays, PTO, Birthday off
- 401k & Profit Sharing
Pre-employment drug/alcohol screening required.
Carr Lane is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
To apply for this position:
Please email your resume to Human Resources. Thank you for your interest in Carr Lane Manufacturing!