Carr Lane Manufacturing Co. has an excellent opportunity for an Office Manager to work at a nationally recognized manufacturer located in St. Louis, Missouri.
Carr Lane provides a large selection of tooling components, clamps, fixtures and related workholding products for all areas of manufacturing. Based in St. Louis, Missouri, we make tooling items for virtually every industry around the globe. Carr Lane Manufacturing delivers consistently high-quality products and is certified ISO 9001-2015.
The Office Manager position is one that is central to the daily operations of our organization. This position is responsible for ensuring that the CEO and COO of the company have what they need to be effective leaders for the organization. In addition, this central position is responsible for corporate travel, trade show planning, and annual distributor incentive program, among other daily tasks as assigned. This position is also the direct corporate contact to a variety of service providers, including cleaning, maintenance/repairs, and vending. The Office Manager is a support role and as such should be open to a flexible daily work schedule which may be impacted by changing daily requests for assistance.
This position reports to the Director of Advertising/Marketing.
- Act as a resource to the CEO and COO of Carr Lane Manufacturing.
- Prepare communications as needed.
- Maintain up-to-date records and files.
- Process daily mail -- incoming and outgoing.
- Prepare daily deposit for Accounting Department.
- Coordinate travel for staff and regional sales managers.
- Coordinate yearly trade show planning.
- Oversee annual Co-Op Incentive Program for distributors.
- Act as liaison to cleaning, vending, and maintenance vendors.
- Serve as back up to receptionist duties.
- Associates degree in area of specialty is preferred, or 2-4 years of experience in a high-level support role.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and follow-through.
- Customer-service minded.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Must be capable of reading, writing, speaking and understanding English.
- Strong PC skills are a must.
Carr Lane Manufacturing provides a full range of benefits and a great working environment including:
- 100% Employer paid health premiums for the employee (Tobacco users must first complete a smoking cessation program, paid by Carr Lane Manufacturing, to receive 100% paid Single coverage health premium.)
- Voluntary dental and vision plans
- Employer paid life insurance premiums
- 401k & Profit Sharing
- Paid holidays, birthday off, vacation, and sick days
Pre-employment drug/alcohol screening required.
Carr Lane is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
To apply for this position:
Please email your resume to Human Resources. Thank you for your interest in Carr Lane Manufacturing!