Carr Lane Manufacturing is a nationally recognized manufacturer looking for upbeat and friendly people to join our diverse team. We have an excellent opportunity for a Receptionist to work at our St. Louis location.
With world headquarters located in St. Louis, MO, USA, Carr Lane Manufacturing provides a large selection of tooling components, clamps, fixtures, and related work-holding products for all areas of manufacturing. We ship to virtually every industry around the globe and being ISO 9001-2015 certified means we consistently deliver high-quality products. Through our vast distributor network, our customers receive the very best in personalized service, product expertise and support, as well as localized problem solving and product education. To learn more, visit our website at www.carrlane.com.
The Receptionist position is typically the front face of any organization: The first voice you hear when you call an organization – the first face you see when you walk through an organization’s front doors. Carr Lane Manufacturing’s Receptionist is no different and must be someone who is upbeat and positive, making sure every greeting sounds as fresh and positive at the end of the day as it does at the beginning of the day. This position is responsible for answering and transferring incoming calls to the appropriate departments or staff members as well as greeting and directing all visitors each day. In addition, on a daily basis, the Receptionist prepares invoices for mailing, as well as other various duties as assigned.
- Answering incoming phone calls and transferring those calls to appropriate departments
- Greeting and directing visitors
- Maintain up-to-date records and files
- Various daily duties as assigned
Qualifications and Education:
- Highly organized and customer-service minded
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are a must
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) is necessary to be successful in this position.
- Must have an exemplary attendance record
- All Carr Lane Manufacturing employees are expected to take personal ownership for meeting established individual and team metrics.
- Minimum High School degree; additional education preferred
Carr Lane Manufacturing provides a full range of benefits and a great working environment including:
- 100% Employer paid health premium for the employee (Tobacco users must first complete a smoking cessation program, paid by Carr Lane Manufacturing, to receive 100% paid employee health premium.)
- Voluntary dental and vision plans
- Employer paid life insurance premium
- 401k & Profit Sharing
- Paid holidays, birthday holiday, vacation, and sick days
Pre-employment drug/alcohol screening required.
Carr Lane is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
To apply for this position:
Please email your resume to Human Resources. Thank you for your interest in Carr Lane Manufacturing!