Carr Lane Manufacturing Co. has an excellent opportunity for a Machine Operator to work at a nationally recognized manufacturer located in St. Louis, Missouri. The Machine Operator operates various machine shop equipment per instructions and technical drawings.
Carr Lane Manufacturing provides a large selection of tooling components, clamps, fixturing and related workholding products for all areas of manufacturing. Based in St. Louis, Missouri USA, we make tooling items for virtually every industry around the globe. Carr Lane Manufacturing delivers consistently high-quality products, and is certified ISO 9001-2015.
• Operate and monitor machines during production to ensure optimum productivity and adherence to production schedule. Ensure that machines are producing quality products by performing in-process inspection on machine output. Execute regular and preventative maintenance procedures including cleaning machines and work area daily.
• Ability to read a Technical Drawing
• Ability to use a micrometer, caliper and scale
• Proficiency in basic math and use of a calculator
• Good time management skills
• Must work well with others
• Be able to stand for long periods of time, routinely eight (8) hours
• Be able to lift up to fifty (50) pounds
• Be flexible in regard to work responsibilities
• Background Screening will be processed. Successful applicant must be able to pass random Drug Screening at any time.
• Minimum High School Diploma or proof of GED
• Must be capable of reading, writing, speaking and understanding English
Carr Lane Manufacturing provides a full range of benefits and a great working environment including:
• 100% Employer paid health premiums for the employee (Tobacco users must first complete a smoking cessation program, paid by Carr Lane Manufacturing, to receive 100% paid Single coverage health premium.)
• Voluntary dental and vision plans
• Employer paid life insurance premiums
• 401k & Profit Sharing
• Paid Holidays, Birthday Holiday, Vacation, and Sick Days
Pre-employment drug/alcohol screening required.
Carr Lane is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
To apply for this position:
Please email your resume to Human Resources. Thank you for your interest in Carr Lane Manufacturing!