Carr Lane Manufacturing has an excellent opportunity for an Industrial Maintenance Technician to work at a nationally recognized manufacturer located in St. Louis, Missouri.
Carr Lane Manufacturing provides a large selection of tooling components, clamps, fixturing and related workholding products for all areas of manufacturing. Based in St. Louis, Missouri USA, we make tooling items for virtually every industry around the globe. Carr Lane Manufacturing delivers consistently high-quality products, and is certified ISO 9001-2015.
Qualifications and Requirements of the Job:
• Ability to work safely and follow strict safety practices.
• Familiar with the safe operations of various light/heavy machinery
• Diagnose failures, determine parts, material requirements and perform repairs as required to resume operation on production equipment
• Participate in the Maintenance Department’s project implementation and process improvement teams
• Must be able to read and understand engineering drawings
• Basic knowledge of electronics, pneumatics, mechanics, hydraulics, and structural maintenance
• Ability to troubleshoot and repair mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic equipment
• Repair or replace control devices such as switches, optical sensors, motor starters
• Use precision alignment and measuring instruments
• Experience with machine assembly, machine builds, installations, mechanical, general machine shop tools, electrical wiring, bearings and alignment techniques
• Must have excellent analytical skills and a demonstrated understanding of electrical and mechanical machine controls and drive systems
• Experience operating plant equipment to fabricate, cut, weld, and repair machine parts
• Perform root cause analysis in support of reliability processes, and collaborate with vendors, engineering and management to solve equipment problems and develop corrective action
• Perform some outside job duties (grounds keeping) as needed
• Ability to communicate effectively with company employees and all levels of management
• Must have a strong work ethic with the ability to work independently or in a team environment
• Excellent attendance record
• Associates Degree or higher preferred from a Technical School or equivalent work experience
• 2 – 3 Years of work related experience
Carr Lane Manufacturing provides a full range of benefits and a great working environment including:
• 100% Employer paid health premiums for the employee (Tobacco users must first complete a smoking cessation program, paid by Carr Lane Manufacturing, to receive 100% paid Single coverage health premium.)
• Voluntary dental and vision plans
• Employer paid life insurance premiums
• 401k & Profit Sharing
• Paid Holidays, Birthday Holiday, Vacation, and Sick Days
Pre-employment drug/alcohol screening required.
Carr Lane is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
To apply for this position:
Please email your resume to Human Resources. Thank you for your interest in Carr Lane Manufacturing!