Carr Lane Manufacturing Co. has an excellent opportunity for a Picker/Packer to work at a nationally recognized manufacturer located in St. Louis, Missouri.
Carr Lane Manufacturing provides a large selection of tooling components, clamps, fixturing and related workholding products for all areas of manufacturing. Based in St. Louis, Missouri USA, we make tooling items for virtually every industry around the globe. Carr Lane Manufacturing delivers consistently high-quality products and is certified ISO 9001-2015.
Responsibilities and Qualifications of the Job:
• Responsible for Picking/Packing products to ship to customers
• Ability to operate a scan gun
• Must be computer literate and know basic math
• Must be detailed oriented and able to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
• Ability to be on your feet all day
• Excellent attendance record is required
• Other duties as assigned
• Must be able to read, write, understand and speak English
• High School graduate required
Carr Lane Manufacturing provides a full range of benefits and a great working environment including:
- 100% Employer paid health premiums for the employee (Tobacco users must first complete a smoking cessation program, paid by Carr Lane Manufacturing, to receive 100% paid single coverage health premium.)
- Optional dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid life insurance premium for the employee
- 401k and Profit Sharing
- Workout facility onsite
- Paid holidays, birthday off , PTO
Pre-employment drug/alcohol screening required.
Carr Lane Manufacturing is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
To apply for this position:
Please send your resume to Human Resources. Thank you for your interest in Carr Lane Manufacturing!