Carr Lane Manufacturing is looking for a talented and creative Digital Content Specialist to join our team. As our Digital Content Specialist, you will be primarily responsible for the strategy, development, and execution of Digital Content using a variety of medias including social, video, and digital, in order to broaden our online presence and strengthen our overall marketing and sales efforts. This position reports to the Director of Advertising and Marketing.
Carr Lane Manufacturing provides a large selection of tooling components, clamps, fixturing and related workholding products for all areas of manufacturing. Based in St. Louis, Missouri USA, we make tooling items for virtually every industry around the globe. Carr Lane Manufacturing delivers consistently high-quality products, and is certified ISO 9001-2015.
- Develop, implement, and manage social media strategy by building an understanding of CLM’s products, market, customers, and sales verticals
- Work with senior content strategists (Sales & Marketing Team), draft strategy plans for revised and new content; organize and create content templates; manage and participate in planning and execution of content delivery
- Manage and oversee social media content including some video production and editing
- Define and monitor important social media KPIs
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer to manage content delivery
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Serve as resource for marketing and advertising
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Excellent multi-tasking, critical thinking, problem-solving, and time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Degree in marketing or relevant field preferred
- Knowledge of Metal working and Advanced Manufacturing techniques
- Experience with various Adobe products especially, Premier CC or Premier Elements
- Experience with Windows10 & Microsoft Office
Carr Lane Manufacturing provides a full range of benefits and a great working environment including:
- 100% Employer paid health premiums for the employee (some restrictions apply)
- Optional dental and vision insurance
- Paid Holidays, generous PTO, Birthday off
- 401k & Profit Sharing
- Onsite workout facility
Pre-employment drug/alcohol screening required.
Carr Lane Manufacturing Co. is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
To apply for this position:
Please email your resume to Human Resources. Thank you for your interest in Carr Lane Manufacturing!