Two revolutions of the pallet are required for loading: the first to unload finished parts (one face at a time), the second to reload new parts (one face at a time).
1. Remove protective cap from male Quick Disconnect on decoupler. Clean coupling components if necessary.
2. Connect hydraulic hose, with female Quick Disconnect, to the Pallet Decoupler. The power unit should be in "unclamped" mode (depressurized) before connection.
3. Turn clamping valve on first face to "unclamped" position, then remove part. Index and repeat for all faces.
4. Switch power unit to "clamped" mode.
5. Load new part on first face, then turn clamping valve on first face to "clamped" position. Index and repeat for all faces.
6. Switch power unit to "unclamped" mode.
7. Disconnect hose and replace protective cap on male Quick Disconnect. Hose can be connected to the optional safety support while not in use.